• How much craft of post harvest processing we do not see yet?
• How much value you can bring to coffee through thorough cupping?
CQI certification course "Q Processing Generalist" covers all essential details that professional roasters, baristas, importers and prosumers want to learn about mystery of processing. While actors in producing country with curriculum of the program set their own protocols at farm.
• Who are these actors?
• What protocols are essentials?
CQI certification course "Q Arabica Grader" is noble program that brings every actor of supply chain to common language and create unique opportunity to travel without travelling. We meet at cupping table to promote quality, assess quality and deliver essential feedback to farmer.
• How Q grader can impact on quality?
• How specialty coffee becomes so special?
• What are the minimum requirements for specialty coffee to pass Q certification?
We dive deep into this questions in Dubai, at DMCC:
1. Q Processing Specialist certification 31 Aug - 2 Sept
2. Q Arabica Grader certification 3 Sept - 8 Sept
We host online meeting to discuss class agenda and how to prepare to both certifications:
- online on the 23rd of July, Saturday, 11 am, Jakarta time
- online on the 25th of July, Monday, 9am, Dubai time.
Please register and choose most appropriate time for you to join the e-meeting: We will send you link and few notifications not to miss it.